Sunday, December 6, 2009

Proud Mama.

science_closeup
I get it now.

I can now relate to the concept of conceiving something and not being able to stop doting and taking photos of it. (Embarrassing Editor's Note: I searched for the word "doting" to double check the spelling and typed in "dodding," which apparently means: "the process by which you slap someone in the face with your penis." Not quite what I had in mind, but thank you internet.)

I've been working like crazy to get Nibby Co. inventory ready for our premiere at the San Francisco Center for the Book Holiday Fair (Friday, December 11! 5:30-8:30pm!), and I actually had a moment during printing last week where a proud tear came to my eye. It reminded me of when my sister had her first child and just sat in my parents' living room and cried out of happiness... and hormones. I'm beginning to relate.

Anyhoo, that's all I'll share for now. Nibby Co. will be offering some fabulous calendars, fun-size holiday cards, greeting cards and perhaps some labels at the fair. Please stop by if you have a moment on Friday night, it will definitely help make my season bright.

San Francisco Center for the Book
300 De Haro Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103.
The entrance is on the 16th St. side of the building, enter at the red awning.

No comments:

Post a Comment