Thursday, December 31, 2009

Introducing: Isa.

Isa is a very special collection of limited edition stationary designed in collaboration with my 7-year-old niece, Isabelle.

It all started after my sister and her kids visited me in San Francisco for a weekend, and Isabelle (then, 6) left some drawings at my apartment. There was something so unique and curious about her scribbles, and after looking at them for months, I decided to use them in my work. I can't tell you enough how much I've been inspired by this little gal. Our collaboration will continue and evolve as the years go on, so stay tuned!

Isa = Isabelle + Sara

Scribbles and lines composed of solid shapes and pattern create dynamic and abstract compositions. Each Isa print is distinct and special. Available in 2-color (gray & pale yellow) or 1-color gray, mulberry or tangerine (not pictured). Blank inside, perfect for any occasion! A2 size.

1 comment: