Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's All Happening!

calculator2
I've been working for months, and Nibby Co. has finally finished its first event—we're launched! So many emotions! So many incidents! But we did it. I almost completely sold out of the greeting cards I brought (had just four left), and almost made my calendar sales goal. All in all, I had a great response from my customers, and even made a table buddy, the lovely Matt from The Frantic Meerket.

I can't thank my Mom and sister enough for driving a horribly-long drive in the rain and then putting on smiles to push greeting cards and nail calendars on the wall. Only blood will do such ridiculously-awesome things to support you.

I also need to thank Kirstin, for without you, there would have been no envelopes. Seriously.

Paul, thank you for listening and encouraging.

Jensh & Crissy, your feedback and support meant so much. Jensh, you be tracin'!

The next stop for Nibby Co. is an online store, which I hope to get up in the next two weeks. There will be an Etsy store, of course, but I also plan to run a store through this blog. Maybe I'll even have a real website up and running in the next few months! Hooray!

hubble
rollers
calendarprinting
table
table2
sisters
SIS & SIS

snowflakemom
MOM & DAUGHTER

crissy
CUSTOMERS!

1 comment: