Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mid-September Monthly Goal Meetup

cobwebs_sm
A SNEAK PEAK AT NIBBY'S MOST RECENT CUSTOM WEDDING SUITE. MORE TO COME!

In an effort to keep me motivated, and feel more a part of a community I'm participating with the blog Modish Biz, and their monthly goal meetup. That is, each month I will be posting my new goals, reviewing my past goals and talking about the biz. Not that I don't regularly talk about the biz, but this will be in a more organized fashion. And we share our blogs with each other! Hooray!

Anyhoo, here are my monthly goals for the rest of SEPTEMBER:

≥ Get fictitious business name
≥ Complete printing of Isa card Run #1
≥ Refine logo design
≥ Refine blog design
≥ Shutdown computer everynight (and close all of my Firefox tabs)
≥ Blog at least 3 times a week

I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment