Friday, July 10, 2009

A Collaboration.

By far, my favorite of all the emerging collections by Nibby is the isa collection. What makes this collection so special is the fact that it's a collaboration with my (now) 6-year-old niece, Isabelle. I've always admired that gal's talent as an artist, mesmerized by her meticulously crafted work since she could hold a Crayola. The collaboration started after she left a series of Sharpie doodles at my apartment, and eventually they appeared in my work. Those drawings remain as my chief inspiration for this venture.

Anyhoo, my sister and Isabelle will soon return to San Francisco for another special Auntie visit, and I thought I'd share the itinerary that my sweet niece and I brainstormed on:



For the record, we are going to:

* Watch seals
* Aquarium
* Make coffee
* Play in the park (or pork)
* Take a nap

Here! Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment