Sunday, March 24, 2013

spring has sprung.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about the awakening of Spring... it's all happening!

First of all, next Sunday will be epic:
Watch out for this broad: she speaks Dothraki and keeps baby dragons.


Ironic since winter is coming. OMG, winter is coming!!  I usually try to fight back the exclamation points, but this is just too big. There's so much to anticipate.

Next is the official start of the new toll system for the Golden Gate! A big deal, since I cross this bridge twice a day, 5 days a week.
Image: goldengate.org

I must say, Golden Gate has done a pretty great job with communicating the message and the drastic change in the system. It is a little weird that only one bridge in the entire Bay Area is going to go to this "Pay by Plate" system without any toll booths, but perhaps it's just a test.

 This little video they put together it adorable and informative. Well done.
All Electronic Tolling Animation from Golden Gate on Vimeo.

I'm pretty excited, actually so excited that I've already started just driving on through. That's ok right? Sure hope so.

As if Spring couldn't get any better, the cherry on top is some good solid Don Draper quality time:

Image: AMC

Image: AMC

Can't wait. There's literally so much that could have happened to between then and now. Peggy! Sally! Betty! Roger! Did Don cheat on Megan? Mad Men is excellent television. It's the only show that floors me, that twists and turns and stays true to itself. As much as I love Homeland, I think it jumped the shark a bit. I heart Mad Men.

There are other plans brewing, progress abound! I'll remain vague for now, but updates to come as they happen. The Captain's Log will always get the exclusive.

The Spring theme shall continue, stay tuned for topics beyond my repertoire of television and traffic.

Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment